Audit Senior - Norwich
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive, and sociable workplace? Our client is on the lookout for a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior to become an integral part of their team. The client is committed to investing in your professional growth, caring for your well-being, and contributing to the local community. If you're ready to work in an environment where you can thrive and make a difference, then this role may be the perfect fit for you.
**About Our Client:**
Our client is known for its dedication to employee development. They offer continuous support and encouragement to help you achieve your career aspirations. With an extensive well-being strategy, including a comprehensive employee assistance program and trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions, support is always available to our employees. Their holiday policy allows you to buy five additional days of holiday each year. They also offer flexi-hour contracts and promote agile working to ensure a positive work-life balance. Moreover, the company encourages its staff to support local charities and good causes by providing a paid day out of the office for this purpose. Fundraising activities take place throughout the year to raise money for their community fund.
As an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and gain exposure to various industries, including construction, manufacturing, and care homes. This role is part of a large Corporate Services Group, responsible for conducting audits for their diverse portfolio of clients.
- Leading audit assignments in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, and care homes.
- Accounts preparation for corporate clients.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Providing reports and updates to the Manager/Partner.
- Effectively handling client and HMRC correspondence.
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment.
- General accounting experience, including accounts preparation.
- Proficiency in using Sage and Microsoft Excel, as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of Corporation Tax.
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or very close to qualifying).
- Ability to support and supervise junior staff.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a "can do" approach.
- Awareness of project management.
- Excellent customer service skills and adaptability in dealing with clients.
- 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service).
- Buy/sell holiday.
- Annual paid volunteering day.
- Agile working.
- Cycle to work.
- Dress for diary.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Enhanced parental pay.
- Flexible working hours (7.5 hours a day with 9 am - 4 pm core hours).
- Free parking.
- Paid professional subscriptions.
If you are ready to join a team that recognizes and values the individuality of both its clients and employees, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. Our client is not just a firm; it's a community that supports your professional growth and well-being. Join us in making a difference. Apply now.