Are you a master of number-crunching and ready for a new challenge? Join the auditing elite at our well-known and respected Top-100 accountancy client in Oxford, where the coffee is strong, and the jokes are even stronger.
As an Audit Senior, you'll have regular client contact from day one and the opportunity to build lasting relationships. You'll take the lead on audit assignments and manage onsite teams, gaining valuable experience across a diverse range of industries. And with career development opportunities, CPD training, and international travel opportunities, the sky's the limit!
Our forward-thinking client embraces technology, offers a full range of services, and has a great working environment where you'll be part of a team that's not just colleagues, but friends.
You'll be working closely with managers, partners, and other teams such as Personal and Corporate Tax, VAT, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning, Payroll, and HR. So, if you're looking for a place where work and fun go hand in hand, this is the place for you.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and Auditing standards
- Experience completing audit assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships
- The ability to manage your time and adapt to changing conditions
- Excellent attention to detail and good IT skills
- If you're a motivated team player with a passion for helping clients and a great sense of humour, apply today and discover the exciting career opportunities awaiting you at our firm!
Plus, as a bonus, we're offering a £250 gift card for every successful candidate referral. You get to choose between a John Lewis Gift Card or a Virgin Experience Days Gift Card. It's just our way of saying a big thank you for spreading the word about this exciting opportunity!
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for further information:
Telephone: 0118 2081 632
WhatsApp: 0750 7266 255