We are currently working with a ten partner firm in Surrey to recruit a new Audit Senior.
This is a great opportunity offering plenty of progression and a clear upwards career path.
The firm care a great deal about their team and invest heavily in all the individuals that work with them.
The role comprises of 80% audit and 20% non audit work.
We are looking for a technically strong audit and accounts senior with great communication skills and a real team player.
- Reporting to the Audit Partner, the role will primarily focus on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services with an 80% audit / 20% non-audit split
- Prepare statutory accounts for some audit clients
- Prepare corporation tax returns and directors’ personal tax returns for some audit clients
- Provide accountancy and advisory services to support the wider team
- Design and lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary
- Conduct or support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients
- Using accounting software, prepare and finalise audit files in readiness for review
- Monitor and control job budgets ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget
- Review junior colleagues' work and encourage prompt and high-quality delivery and service
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients
The firm have a great benefits package and even give Friday afternoons off to make your weekend that little bit longer!