Top 10 Practice / £30 – 40k / Bury St Edmunds
If you’re looking to take your Audit career in a new direction, this is the perfect opportunity to do that. At a Top 10 firm, you will have international opportunities, management opportunities and you will be working with international brands. You will be working within an award winning team, who have a huge focus on personal development and can offer exposure outside of Audit, such as Corporate Finance.
This role is perfect if you are looking to have the Top 10 recognition and you are looking to take your CV and career to new heights.
- Top 10 Firm with a fantastic reputation and big growth plans
- Provide an industry leading benefits package
- Offer a full range of accounting and business advisory services
- Great working environment
- Forward thinking and embrace technology
The Audit Senior role:
- Regular client contact from the very start and ability to build client relationships.
- Responsibility for the audit assignment and onsite team management.
- Experience of a diverse range of clients in different sectors.
- Development from direct interaction with managers, partners, and our other teams such as Personal and Corporate Tax teams, VAT, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning, Payroll and HR.
- Career progression with the audit team and the wider firm.
- CPD and additional training in soft skills.
- To be part of a sociable, collaborative, and growing team.
- International travel opportunities.
The successful Audit Senior candidate:
- You will have good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Auditing standards and experience of completing audit assignments.
- A team player who is motivated to help their clients, taking a genuine interest in them, with a desire to put them first.
- The right Audit Senior candidate will possess the ability to apply critical reasoning to provide insight into audit work and the clients themselves, as well as demonstrate good interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients and other team members.
- The successful Audit Senior candidate will be able to use their initiative and manage their own time and have the ability to adapt to changing conditions to meet deadlines.
- They will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have good IT skills; having knowledge of Pro-Audit and Digita products would be an advantage.
This role has a high level of flexibility. If you are interested but want to know a bit more about the firm and what is on offer, please get in touch immediately.