Pro Talent is currently working with a Top 40 Accountancy Practice looking to recruit within their Audits team.
- Ranked in the top 40 Auditors in the UK.
- Award nominated Audit team.
- Working with a large range of clients across a range of professions.
- This is a split role working on 70% audits and 30% accounts.
- Planning, supervising, and carrying out audits with turnover up to £80 million, including specialist audits e.g. FCA, pensions, solicitors, and charities. Jobs to be completed from planning through to completion with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Supervision and assisting junior staff with technical accounting and auditing problems
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory and consolidated accounts under FRS102, FRS105, and IFRS from clients’ draft figures
- Drafting points for partner and recommendations to management following audit fieldwork completion.
- Preparing responses for group reporting for clients where we are the component auditor.
- Larger accounts preparation jobs for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, and LLPs
The successful candidate will require:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Approximately 1 – 2 years’ experience post qualification within an accountancy practice.
- Looking to really further their career and advance their skills
Thank you for your interest.