- Job Reference: J1294
- Date Posted: 14 January 2020
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: West Sussex
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, Audit, General Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with a 30 Accountancy firm to recruit an Audit Supervisor to join their busy offices in Sussex.
The firm have a network of offices across the country, but are especially enjoying a period of organic growth across the South East.
We are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to lead on audits, grow the client base even further and maintain existing client relationships.
• Well known multi sited accountancy firm with a network of offices
• Business advisors and accountants
• Offering all services expected from a national accountancy practice
• Team of experts providing a range of services to a range of clients
• Excellent working environment and company culture
• Comprehensive benefits package
As a Corporate Supervisor you will report to managers and partners and take full responsibility of a variety of advisory tasks and compliance undertaken. This role will require you to use initiative and judgement, although supervision and advice will be available at all times to ensure that clients are provided with the best possible advice.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic accountant looking for regular client contact, whose aim is to further their career while contributing to the provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of clients.
The objectives of the role
To be responsible for completing all clients needs accurately, to deadline and to liaise with the client.
Along with those responsibilities mentioned above you will:
• Assist with advisory assignments as they arise
• Undertake compliance services and ensure that other service lines are utilised to fulfil the client needs
• Understand clients at a commercial level to help advise them and provide support to their business
• Demonstrate initiative and judgement providing solutions to problems
The successful applicant:
• Will have experience working in accountancy practice and audit especially
• Competent and knowledgeable client accountant
• ACA/ACCA/AAT Part or Fully Qualified
• Keen to further your professional career and development
Thank you for your interest.