ProTalent are currently working wit a well established, long standing and successful accountancy firm on the Kent/Sussex border, to recruit a new Bookkeeper / Accounts Technician.
- Successful 3 partner accountancy firm
- Offer full range of general practice services including accounts, audit, tax, bookkeeping and payroll, together with business advisory work
- Impressive, diverse and loyal client base
- Happy and pleasant working environment
The role of Bookkeeper / Accounts Technician:
- The role of bookkeeper / accounts technician is a mixed role that will holistically focus on bookkeeping, accounts and support for a variety of clients
- Bookkeeping, management accounts and statutory accounts will make up the bulk of this role
- VAT returns and reconciliations
- Ongoing client support
The successful bookkeeper / accounts technician
- Perhaps AAT Qualified or studying AAT/ACCA
- Some practice experience already
- Comfortable with various software packages such as Xero/Quickbooks/Sage
- Well organised and driven
Many thanks for your interest.