ProTalent are currently working with a successful, established accountancy practice with offices in central London and Brighton, looking to recruit a new Bookkeeper for their Brighton office.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy firm
- Impressive and prestigious clients
- Offer a full range of accounting and business advisory services
- Forward thinking and embrace technology
- Bookkeeping duties for a wide range of clients
- VAT Returns
- Working with multiple platforms such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
- Supporting clients with bookkeeping and software queries
- Payroll journals
- Remote working considered
- Open to Full and Part time applicants
- Background in client bookkeeping within an accountancy practice or bookkeeping bureau
- AAT qualified/part qualified
- Intermediate/advanced Excel, Xero
- Extensive knowledge of VAT (desirable)
- Trustworthy & discreet.
Thank you for your interest.