Exclusively working with a diverse Practice accountancy firm in Cambridge with a longstanding reputation for looking after and developing their members of staff at all levels. This role is available on a full or part-time basis depending on your personal requirements.
Working from home can also be accommodated, although several days in the office per week is expected.
This role can be done either full time or part time depending on personal circumstances.
- Well established, successful and enjoying ongoing growth
- Forward thinking and proactive in their use of technology within the industry
- Clients ranging from £500k up to £110million
- Happy and dynamic team
- Highly approachable and experienced senior leadership team
- Bookkeeping duties for a wide range of clients
- VAT Returns
- Working with multiple platforms such as Xero and Quickbooks
- Supporting clients with bookkeeping and software queries
- Payroll journals
- Solid bookkeeping experience and well versed in working with several different clients at once
- Used to working on multiple software platforms
- Double entry bookkeeping, VAT and CIS knowledge and experience
- Looking for a long-term career
This role is in hot demand, and it is strongly recommended that if you feel that your experience fits this profile that you apply immediately and submit your CV.
A ProTalent representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours, with interviews lined up for next week before a decision is made.