ProTalent are currently working with one of Oxfordshires leading accountancy practices to recruit a Client Bookkeeper:
- Outstanding reputation in the marketplace - both with clients and staff alike
- Offer a full range of accountancy and business advisory services
- Offering flexible and smart working solutions
The role of Bookkeeper:
- General Bookkeeping duties for a variety of clients
- Xero expert. Confident in training new clients and supporting with the bookkeeping system use.
- Ideally min 2 years’ experience of working in an accountancy practice bookkeeping function
- Experience of filing VAT Returns
- Sound technical & professional knowledge and experience working as a client bookkeeper
- Possess first-rate numerical skills
- Commercially driven with an emphasis on providing quality advice & high level of customer service from someone who is both friendly, approachable and goes above and beyond to meet the needs of clients
- A passion for small businesses and helping people.
- Highly organised. Works in a logical and methodical, time efficient and accurate way. Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and efficient time management – able to prioritise and manage deadlines & workload
- Clear communicator across all mediums & easily builds rapport with clients and team
This is a great role, in a great firm with a REALLY great package and opportunity on offer.
Thank you for your interest.