ProTalent are looking to recruit a qualified Accountant to join the Business Services team within a leading independent accountancy firm in London.
• A dynamic multi-disciplinary accountancy and business advisory practice operating in London and Surrey
• An expert and professional profile of staff
• An outstanding reputation in the market place
• Renowned for working with clients in a proactive way to ensure the clients gets the best from their accountants
• Offices located in Central London location
• Preparation ad review of statutory financial statement, including consolidated accounts
• Review of bookkeeping and management accounts produced by junior members of staff and clients
• Cashflow forecasting and budgeting as requested by clients
• Preparation and/or review of VAT Returns
• Providing initial set up and ongoing assistance to clients in relation to software systems and procedures
• Fee proposals for new business enquiries
• Respond to and deal with general ad hoc client queries
• Training and supervision of new and junior members of staff
• Business development and ongoing networking
The Successful Applicant:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified
• Good, well rounded general practice accounting experience
• A keen interest in more commercial accounting procedures
• Strong IT skills including Xero and Excel as a minimum
• Interested in development in IT in the accountancy world – online bookkeeping etc
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career in a less traditional practice role.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.