ProTalent are currently working with a successful, modern and fast-growing accountancy practice in Cambridge to recruit a new Accounts Manager.
If you are looking to step into a medium sized firm, with an outstanding local reputation and ambitious growth plans, this is the role for you. With an all-round approach to accounting, this firm offers you great client exposure, a strong variety of work and an opportunity to really accelerate your career.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy firm in Cambridge
- Offer a broad range of accounting and business advisory services
- Forward thinking and embrace technology
- Offer generous incentives and professional development
The Accounts Manager role:
- You will have experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
- You are willing and able to work under pressure and cope flexibly with, at times, demanding deadlines.
- You have well developed client liaison skills.
- You show initiative, exercise judgment and take ownership of issues from start to finish.
- You have a good knowledge of taxes, including income tax, corporation tax, VAT and inheritance tax.
- You have experience working with international clients.
The successful Accounts Manager candidate:
- The role is ideally suited to an ambitious, qualified accountant looking to further their career
- Must be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Minimum 5+ years within Accountancy Practice
- Previous experience with a variety of software
Thank you for your interest in this Accounts Manager vacancy. Please apply directly to this advert and a member of the ProTalent team will be in touch within 48 hours