We are delighted to be working with an exciting, dynamic and client-focused firm of accountants based in Eastbourne, East Sussex! If you are looking to take your career to the next level, we have an exciting opportunity for you where you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of Limited companies in industries such as construction & hospitality, as well as not-for-profits and sole traders. The firm boasts lovely modern offices and a collaborative open-plan work environment where your expertise will be valued.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for:
Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their unique needs, and providing tailored financial solutions.
Offering expert financial advice, including accounting and tax compliance, tax planning, financial forecasting, and business growth strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals.
Overseeing a portfolio of clients, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, deadlines and delivering exceptional service.
Working closely with a junior team of accountants, reviewing and supervising their work, and supporting the Directors with their portfolio to ensure seamless service delivery to clients.
Identifying opportunities to expand the firm's client base via networking, and promoting additional services to existing clients.
Staying up-to-date with industry regulations and best practices to provide the highest level of service to clients.
A progression route to Directorship if desired.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Holding a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or QBE if 10+ years working in the industry)
- Able to confidently review the work of and supervise junior team members.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, tax, and financial reporting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client-focused mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to manage client relationships and portfolios effectively.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development, including progression within the firm for the right candidate.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Modern, impressive and comfortable office facilities.
- Exposure to a diverse range of clients and industries.
- Genuine work-life balance.
- Social events throughout the year.
If you're ready to join an exciting accountancy practice that can offer you both professional challenges and personal growth, please apply today by contacting 01273 491852.