ProTalent are currently working with a well established, multi sited accountancy firm to recruit a Client Manager.
Well established accountancy firm with offices in East Sussex
They offer a broad range of specialist services to businesses, individuals and specialist professions
Excellent reputation in the market place, both as a service provider and employer
- To advise, coach and support team members by promoting a learning environment and providing guidance and support in career development opportunities
- To successfully build, direct and maintain a motivated, empowered team
- Structure work teams to successfully meet client expectations and help develop strong client relationships
- Use effective listening and questioning skills to help define problems and present possible solutions
- Project confidence and credibility in dealing with both clients and fellow team members
- Able to assist team members in setting and achieving of day to day objectives to ensure targets/goals are met at all levels. Provide constructive feedback on performance and able to measure improved performance.
- Develop mentoring relationships with seniors and provide on the job learning opportunities
- Seeks regular feedback on performance from Directors
The successful applicant:
Will have experience working in accountancy practice and be looking to make their first move into a management type role
Competent and knowledgeable well rounded accountant
Confident on various software such as Xero and Quickbooks
Thank you for your interest.