ProTalent are looking to recruit a qualified accountant / client manager to join a leading independent Sussex firm.
• An extremely successful and reputable accountancy firm
• One of the larger accountancy firms on the Sussex coast
• A large, diverse and loyal client base
• Friendly offices and a fun, dynamic and really fabulous working environment
• Supportive and progressive firm
• Accounts production for various clients
• Project work when required by the client
• Being aware of all services you would expect a successful firm to offer and identifying client requirements
• Reviewing accounts produced by members of the team
• Liaising with clients and third parties
• Providing ongoing sensible business advice, working with clients to get the best results
• Tax compliance
• Networking and business development
• Ongoing client support
The Successful Applicant:
• Accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
• Experience in accountancy practice
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work using own initiative and keep to deadlines
• Willingness to develop technical knowledge by way of in-house training and external courses
• Previous experience of working with a mixed client portfolio
This is a progressive role, joining the firm as a qualified accountant / client manager, you will be able to build on your skills and experience and work towards Senior Manager and beyond whilst really establishing your career in a well known and well respected firm.
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest.