ProTalent are currently working with one of Eastleigh’s leading accountancy firms to recruit a new Client Portfolio Manager to join their successful team.
- Leading accountancy firm in the area
- Enjoying consistent growth and increasing market share
- Impressive client base from a wide range of industries
- Great team of experts all working together to achieve great things
- Loads of free parking onsite!
The Client Portfolio Manager role:
- Accounts production for limited companies including groups and consolidated accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a range of industries.
- Reviewing accounts produced my more junior members of the team
- Audit work from planning to completion for a wide range of clients
- Acting as an Audit Senior on site and assisting more junior members of the team
- Tax compliance
- Assisting clients with queries and working closely with Managers and Directors to ensure highest levels of service
- Identifying opportunities to win new clients
- Attending new client meetings with the Director/Associate Director when required.
The successful applicant:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Solid practice background
- Good audit knowledge and seeking a mixed audit and accounts role
- Keen to progress
Thank you for your interest.