Modern and forward thinking established national accountancy firm is looking to employ a Cloud Accountant.
You will be involved in managing a client portfolio of about 50 clients, yearend accounts preparation and completing VAT and PAYE reconciliations. Excellent understanding of Xero and Dext (Formally Receipt bank) is needed.
Ideally, you will be AAT qualified and looking to further your studies through ACCA exams. There is a great study package through an ACCA apprentice scheme on offer.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an exciting national firm, with stunning offices and a great vibe and company culture. Hybrid working is also an option. You will have a great variety of work, exciting progression opportunities and great fun along the way!
The role will involve:
- Yearend financial accounts preparation, this includes but not limited to limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparing Corporation tax returns and having a good understanding of corporate taxes.
- Being client’s main day to day contact looking after around 50 clients, and working with other departments and staff members, to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Mentor and support junior members of the team. This will include reviewing junior members work such as bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Help convert client from manual bookkeeping systems to integrated cloud accounting systems.
- Have good technical VAT and personal tax knowledge.
- Other reasonable duties may from time to time be required.
Call out Brighton office on 01273 491 852 to find out more!