Cloud Accounting Specilaist
ProTalent are currently working with a Chartered Accountancy firm in Milton Keynes looking to recruit a Cloud Accounting Specialist.
- Award-winning Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers, Business Consultants and Independent Financial Advisers
- Well established accountancy practice.
- Diverse and loyal client base from a wide range of industries
The Cloud Accounting Specilaist role:
- Implement new system solutions to new and existing clients and support the implementation by delivering training and on boarding activities.
- Diagnose and implement the rectification of system deficiencies and provide recommendations on efficiency improvements ensuring tax and accounting compliance.
- Development of cloud accounting ‘blueprints’ for clients and providing advice around best record-keeping processes.
- Provide remote and in-house support to the Firm’s clients.
- Assist the Cloud & Digital Solutions Manager to deliver the implementation and training of sector specific software solutions.
- Provide support to staff internally on advanced cloud accounting issues.
- Deliver internal training and communicate developments in the cloud accounting sector via newsletter or drop-in session.
- Assist in delivering and advising clients on adjustments to their systems and processes to comply with relevant legislation changes.
- Travel to and from clients’ premises to conduct system reviews, training and promote Cloud and digital solutions on a regular basis.
The successful Cloud Accounting Specialist applicant:
- Qualified, or studying towards ACCA or ACA
- Experience in an accountancy practice environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Have a knowledge of various software packages including cloud-based packages and operating systems
Thank you for your interest in this Cloud Accounting Specialist vacancy.