ProTalent are currently working with a Top-30 firm of accountants in Cambridge to hire a Corporate Finance Executive within their Corporate Finance Team.
This Corporate Finance Executive role will be broad and varied; you ll be assisting in the execution of Corporate Finance engagements across both Transaction Support and Lead Advisory.
Preparation of Financial Due Diligence reports in respect of:
- Corporate acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Bank pre-lending reviews
- Liaising with clients, funders and intermediaries during execution of transactions
- Liaising with other departments (e.g., tax) throughout the transaction
- Report writing (e.g., preparation of Information Memorandum, Business Plans)
- Financial modelling (e.g., cash flow/financing models)
- M&A analysis (e.g., identification of potential acquisition targets or buyers)
- Researching, preparing, and supporting presentations/sales pitches for new business
- Liaising with clients, funders, and intermediaries during execution of transactions
- Relationship building with local intermediary market (banks, lawyers etc.)
The Corporate Finance Executive candidate:
- Ideally, you ll have an audit background and some Transaction Services or Corporate Finance experience, although not essential.
- In this role attention to detail is key, you ll need to be a self-starter, able to work flexible hours and to tight deadlines.
- You ll be ACA or ACCA qualified, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- This will be a client facing role, and therefore you ll need to be confident and professional with good commercial awareness.
This is an exciting opportunity for Auditors from large firms, who are looking to leave audit behind them and launch a career within Corporate Finance, as a Corporate Finance Executive.
Thank you for your interest in this Corporate Finance Executive vacancy.