ProTalent are currently working with a dynamic accountancy practice based in Cambridge to recruit an experienced Corporate Tax Manager OR Assistant Manager
- Established forward-thinking practice
- Offer full complement of accountancy and business advisory services to a wide range of clients
- Interesting and diverse client base
The role of Corporate Tax Manager:
- We are looking for a high calibre manager with previous corporate tax experience.
- You should be ambitious, driven and willing to take on new challenges and responsibility.
- There are great progression/development opportunities for the right individual.
- Awareness of tax issues affecting HNWI.
The Corporate Tax Manager role will include:
- Looking after a portfolio of corporate clients – reviewing corporation tax returns and ensuring compliance is up to date;
- Dealing with client queries as they arise;
- Taking a leading role in the management of the tax department and the management of workflow;
- Participation in training of other team members
- Participation in the critical on-going review of tax systems;
- Some review of work undertaken by other more junior department members;
- Drafting advisory and transaction documents for review by senior managers and partners
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience and background, plus benefits.
The successful Corporate Tax Manager candidate is likely to be ACA qualified and probably has CTA as well, although for the right candidate wishing to study for further qualifications there is some flexibility.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer with a great company culture.
Thank you for your interest in the role of Corporate Tax Manager.