ProTalent are currently working with a top 100 Chartered accountancy Practice based in Oxford looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager.
- Top 100 independent accountancy financial services and insolvency practice.
- Friendly and supportive team culture built around values of collaboration, respect, innovation and expertise.
- Diverse clients that range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international groups.
- Helping clients with a range of tax activities including restructures, management buyouts, demergers and succession planning
- Innovative tax planning for corporations, stand alone and group companies
- Bespoke advisory work
- Liaising and collaborating with the compliance team and other divisions to identify potential tax planning projects and other areas where advice on corporate tax issues may be required
- Leading potential new client meetings bringing them on board
- Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and assisting with business development activities
- Inputting to service and product pricing, including assisting with new client quotes
- Promoting the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties
- Ensuring assignments are completed to a high standard, on time and within budgets
- Working in accordance with defined systems and procedures as well as challenging the status quo where there may be a more efficient or better way of doing things.
The successful applicant:
- A minimum of 4-5 years UK practice tax experience
- CTA qualified or finalist
- Strong client relationship and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- A positive, confident and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes with high quality output
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Demonstrate good judgement of risk and be commercially minded
- Experience and willingness to network and develop new business leads
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance and a retail discount scheme
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance + ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Participation in our 2021 Management Development Programme as soon as you start. This 6 month bespoke programme consists of a blend of training modules designed to unlock your management and leadership potential.
- A wellbeing programme with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing
- Comprehensive induction and buddy to help you get up to speed in your first few months
- Regular company and team social events throughout the year
- A light and airy, recently refurbished spacious modern office
- Charity fundraising events
Thank you for your interest.