ProTalent are currently working with a leading independent accountancy firm with beautiful busy offices in Canary Wharf.
We are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join a successful team of 50 tax professionals.
The purpose of this role is to raise the profile of the Tax Division within the firm, amongst existing and prospective clients.
One of the Division’s key strategic objectives is to establish the firm’s reputation as a tax led practice as well as an audit and assurance led practice.
The successful candidate will assist the Division in generating clients in its own right as well as servicing the clients that have fed through the audit divisions.
Whilst the focus of the work is corporate tax the post holder will be expected to be able to provide all round tax and business advice to clients. The post holder will assist in winning work by; proactively managing and maintaining relationships with clients, providing a high level of client service and by contributing to winning new business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Further develop the tax practice
• Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
• Liaison with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters
• Advising clients on a variety of issues including planning opportunities
• Assisting Partners and colleagues with special projects
• Involvement in special projects will be as required. Projects might include:
• Corporate reorganisations
• Group tax planning
• Acquisitions and Disposals including due diligence work
• International tax planning
• Share related incentives and employee share -related issues
• Shareholder exit strategies
• Involvement in production of marketing and technical material
• ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
• Solid tax experience within accountancy practice
• Focused on corporate taxation
• Happy to have a role combining compliance and advisory work
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading independent firm and work for a company that truly values its staff.
Thank you for your interest.