Pro Talent is currently working with a Top 20 Accountancy Practice looking to recruit within their Tax team.
- Top 20 Accountancy Practice
- For over 160 years they have provided client advice.
- Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
- Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
- The successful applicant will report to Tax Partners in the London tax department, but will also work closely with audit colleagues in the London Film & Television Team.
The successful candidate will require:
- The ideal candidate will be a committed and experienced corporate tax adviser who is already operating as a Manager/Senior Manager, with excellent technical and organizational skills.
- Relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA).
- Experience of working with clients in the Creative Sector would be an advantage, though not essential provided the candidate had a track-record of delivering a high standard of client service and dealing with complex technical work. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Thank you for your interest.