ProTalent are working with a Top 10 Accountancy Firm to recruit a Senior Executive for their Maidstone office tax team. This is a full-time permanent role with flexible working and progression opportunities.
- You will work closely with the tax managers and directors delivering UK and international tax work
- You will assist oversee a corporate tax compliance portfolio of existing clients, ranging from family businesses, entrepreneurial and innovative owner-managed companies to quoted groups. You will also be involved in a variety of tax advisory and transaction work, including due diligence work and the preparation of reports.
- Managing the tax relationship of the clients within your portfolio, which will include family businesses, owner managed businesses and large UK / international groups.
- Managing and overseeing the corporate tax compliance cycle including tax computation preparation, advising on tax payments and liaison with the client and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Delegation of preparatory aspects of corporate tax work to assistants and review of their work.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries into tax returns on your client portfolio and other clients as appropriate.
- Being actively involved in the provision of advisory services to clients (both proactively and reactively), including clients of other departments and offices.
- Billing responsibility for all tax work on client portfolio. Balancing the requirement to maximise recovery and manage client expectations.
- Identifying opportunities to introduce additional services to clients including corporate tax, VAT, personal tax, employment tax and corporate finance support.
- Providing on-the-job coaching to more junior members of the team
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification essential.
- Corporate tax compliance and accounting experience. Some tax advisory experience would also be important.
- A passion for client service.
- Display an energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results.
Thank you or your interest.