We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our clients extremely successful Outsourced Finance Services team.
The Outsourced Finance Services team provides clients access to an experienced accounts department on a part time basis. As a Finance Manager in this team, you will be one of the main points of contacts with the client and responsible for ensuring the finance information is up to date and accurate. The role will give you access to a wide variety of tasks and experience working in lots of different sectors.
If you’re an individual who wants to use your financial expertise to help business owners manage and grow their businesses, then this role could be for you.
Staying on top of clients bookkeeping and monthly management accounts enables this firm to identify any possible concerns and helps add value to their business through strategic planning. They also look to assist businesses with their internal accounting functions across the board from finance assistant through to finance director roles.
Whats on offer?
- Based in West Sussex in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
- Agile working hours
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan scheme
- Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The role would include:
- Being a first point of support for junior members of the management accounts team.
- Helping to produce management reports to a wide range of clients.
- Getting involved in project led tasks such as budgeting and cash flow forecasts.
- Undertaking your work in an ethical and professional manner by observing professional standards and such regulations as are applicable.
- Provide clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Support the Digital Solutions team by promoting digital solutions to clients and providing support to clients when transitioning to new digital platforms.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be ACCA or CIMA part qualified or above
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles, with at least 2 years’ experience in producing management accounts and bookkeeping
- Experience of using cloud software (Xero, Futrli, Fathom)
- Confidence to engage with clients
- Have great time management skills
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Call Lydia on 01273 491 852 to find out more.