ProTalent are working with an impressive company with a network of offices in both Accountancy and Financial Services. We are looking to hire a Financial Planner to join their expert and highly successful team in West Sussex.
Financial Planner based in the Horsham office.
Purpose of the Role
To provide financial planning advice to new and existing clients
- Build and manage a client bank to a good service standard
- Business development (internal and external)
- Build a good relationship within the firm, network and other external businesses
- Write articles for website publication annually
- Complete annual CPD
- Provide advice to clients in writing, face-to-face and by other means, such as Skype, when required.
- Work alongside the existing team of report writers and administrators
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed and compliance requirements are met
- Fit well into the existing team
Certainly Level 4 qualified
Ideally Chartered status or close to it.
Study support provided if required
The role will suit an individual who is technically able with good communication skills.
Delivering advice in the form of reports will be part of the role so they should be confident in their ability to express themselves articulately and grammatically when writing and speaking.
Organised and confident.
Friendly, honest, personable and well presented as this is a client facing role.
An element of travel will be required either for meetings at clients home, or at any of the offices.
Thank you for your interest.