ProTalent are currently working with one of the fastest growing business advisory boutiques in the UK, now operating across 14 locations in the UK (and two in overseas) and achieving double digit growth year on year with no intention of stopping there.
Specialising in offering solutions to businesses and individuals with financial challenges and aspirations, their team help clients to resolve business disputes, deliver outstanding business transactions, mitigate risks and manage operational and financial challenges.
This firm has huge growth aspirations, a friendly team-focussed culture and a fantastic track record of investing in its people - making it a very exciting time to join the business.
They are currently looking to recruit across the business for Insolvency Administrators who will work within a close-knit team to ensure timely & accurate delivery of services to their clients.
In the role of Insolvency Administrator, you will have responsibility for:
- Managing a small load of your own cases
- Administering of insolvency cases including ADM / CVL / CWU & CVAs within defined timescales
- Preparing accurate books and records inventories - Taking ownership of their safeguarding, removal & storage.
- Completion of appropriate banking & cheque request forms / VAT returns
- Adherence to statutory compliance & current legislation - Industry and internal
- Relevant completion of other items such as: IPS case diaries / Disqualification reports / supporting docs for sale contracts
This role will provide you with perfect opportunity to demonstrate & enhance the following skills / expertise:
- Knowledge within Insolvency & Recovery
- Desire to work towards / achieved CPI Qualification
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and IPS
- Attention to detail and time-management
- Professional & confident communications skills
In return, the company offers:
- Full CPI & JIEB study support
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday + ½ day Christmas/New Year’s Eve + Bank Holidays
- Company Bonus
- Pension / Life Assurance / Income Protection
If you’re looking for your next role within an environment which will assist your growth and career aspirations, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
Thank you for your interest.