ProTalent are currently working with a well established and well respected firm of Insolvency Practitioners to join their Brighton team.
- Well established Insolvency Specialists
- Offer a full range of business and personal insolvency services
- Friendly, happy team of experts
- Great company culture
- Preparation of reports to creditors and shareholders,
- Agreeing claims and distributing funds to creditors and shareholders
- Preparation of corporate tax and VAT returns
- Dealing with asset realisation, and ensuring that all relevant statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- General support to Partner leading team or case as required
The successful applicant:
- Will have at least 2 years insolvency experience
- Be keen to further their career in the insolvency word
- Organised, professional and high attention to detail
- Understand the need for discretion and confidentiality
- Perhaps looking to study professional qualifications
Thank you for your interest.