ProTalent are currently working with a multi sited specialist firm , to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to join one of their Kent offices.
- Well established and successful firm of business advisors
- Diverse client base from London and the South East
- Expert, friendly and happy team of insolvency advisors and accountants
The role of Insolvency Administrator:
- The insolvency administrator will assist with a range of cases
- The insolvency administrator will assist the Insolvency Practitioners with CVLs, MVLs, Bankruptcies, compulsory liquidations
- Collect book debts, deal with creditors and directors
- The insolvency administrator will place statutory adverts, review cases, write reports and make distributions to creditors and shareholders
The successful applicant for the role of Insolvency Administrator:
- Will have experience working as an insolvency administrator
- Perhaps be CPI Qualified
- Well organised and great communication skills
Thank you for your interest.