Remote Senior Tax Accountant position at a team-oriented firm. This role offers very good work/life balance and career opportunity. Active EA designation required.
Salary range is between £70,000 - £90,000 DOE
• Prepare more complicated individual returns; review of basic returns
• Prepare business returns, mostly partnerships and S-corps; some trust returns
• Respond to IRS notices • Tax projections
• Tax research
• Handle direct client communication, mostly through email, phone calls and/or video calls \
• Ability to identify tax savings for clients; advise clients what can they do differently to achieve tax savings
• Active EA license REQUIRED
• Prior experience in a small to mid-size firm
• Ability and interest in establishing client relationships and good rapport
• Tech forward - experience working with different technology required in a work-from-home role
• Competent in Excel and Word.
Some added benefits:
• Flexible hours, alongside Hybrid working