Attention all Junior Management Accountants! Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing firm with a client-centric approach and a focus on innovation and technology? My client, a top 100 independent accountancy practice, is seeking a Junior Management Accountant to join their Outsourcing division in Oxford.
Get ready for a role that is both interesting and challenging with endless opportunities for growth and development. My client values their culture, based on collaboration, respect, innovation and expertise, and puts their people first with a focus on training and development. Plus, enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work from home one day a week.
- Building positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Utilising accounting software packages like Xero, Sage, and CCH
- Assisting in preparation of management accounts and VAT returns
- Processing invoices and reconciling bank accounts
- Growing your technical knowledge through on-the-job training and formal qualifications
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a pension, life assurance, retail discount scheme, flexible working, and support to complete the AAT/ACCA qualification with study leave and time off for exams. Plus, enjoy a comprehensive induction, wellbeing activities, charity and fundraising events, and exposure to a variety of clients across different industries.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Keen to learn and progress
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills, specifically Xero
- AAT qualification (or in progress) with at least 1-2 years of experience in a UK accountancy practice or a varied industry role in a larger group structure organisation
- Self-motivated team player with great organization skills
- QuickBooks Online, Sage, and CCH experience a plus
If you re ready to join a friendly and supportive team culture and grow your skills, apply now!
Telephone: 0118 2081 632
WhatsApp: 0750 7266 255