This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to become part of a growing outsourcing team based in a dynamic Accountancy Practice in Faversham
I am looking for someone who is forward thinking, adaptive and willing to implement change.
- Preparation and review of Management Accounts, including budget vs actuals and forecasting
- Review work of the junior team
- Development and training of the junior team
- Payroll reviews
- Maintain and update client's accounting records
- Accurately prepare and review VAT Returns
- Assisting clients with improving their internal processes and procedures.
- Interim financial controller support to clients as required.
The successful applicants will need:
- Sound experience of bookkeeping and preparation of VAT Returns.
- A good knowledge of VAT would be advantageous
- Good effective communication skills
- Ability to prepare management accounts, including key performance indicators, cash flows, budget vs actuals
- Good payroll experience and knowledge
- Exceptional numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- To be confident meeting and working closely with client’s
- Experience of Xero, Sage and Key accounts would be ideal.
This is a very varied role and would suit someone who is AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, with previous experience in industry as a financial accountant or with similar experience gained in practice – someone who is looking for a bit more variety and a challenge working with different clients. An interest in farming, land and estates and renewables would also be desirable.
Please contact Dominique to hear more on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 491852