ProTalent are currently working with a medium sized independent accountancy firm in London to recruit a new Manager.
- Well established, multi sited accountancy practice with an impressive client base
- Offer a full compliment of accounting and business advisory services including audit, accounts, tax and outsourcing
- Happy and contented work force
- Great working environment
- Work with businesses and individuals from start ups to long established growing group companies
The role of Client Manager:
- The role will consist of mixed general practice work for a wide range of entities
- The Manager will be responsible for Audit, accounts and tax supervision (this split can be varied dependant on the successful applicant)
- Preparation of more complex accounts
- Review of accounts produced by the team before Partner sign off
- Tax compliance
- Business development and networking
- Managing and mentoring the team
- Control of WIP
The successful applicant for the Client Manager position:
- ACA/ACCA qualified, although qualified by experience will also be considered
- Strong practice background
- Well versed in all aspects of general practice accountancy
- Audit exposure is helpful, but not essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Keen to join a reputable firm and further their career.
Not quite hitting the spot? We'd still love to chat!