ProTalent are currently working with an extremely modern, forward thinking accountancy firm with offices in London and Brighton to recruit a Mixed Tax Specialist to join their Brighton team.
- Extremely modern, proactive, and forward thinking
- Embrace technology within the accountancy world.
- Great office space in Brighton and a fun and vibrant team
- Interesting and diverse client base
- Liaising and corresponding with HMRC in respect of clearance applications, enquiries etc
- Drafting reports and letters of advice for several tax advisory issues
- Preparing calculations to support advice.
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings with other team members
- Training and reviewing work of more junior members of staff.
- Providing support to Directors and Partners in the Tax Advisory Group
- Advice and implementation of corporate reconstructions, investor reliefs such as EIS/SEIS, staff incentive schemes
- Advising owner managed businesses regarding remuneration planning, succession planning
- Preparation of research & development claims, VAT returns, SDLT returns
- Advising individuals regarding IHT planning and CGT mitigation
- Reviewing corporate tax computations and returns
The successful applicant:
- Would be CTA qualified, but would consider applicants who are ATT / ACCA / ACA qualified with Tax experience.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the confidence to speak to clients either face to face or on the telephone.
Thank you for your interest.