ProTalent are currently working with an impressive accountancy firm to recruit an Audit manager / Senior Audit Manager to join their London Team.
- Outstanding reputation in the market place, not just with their clients but with their employees
- Offer a a full complement of benefits designed to ensure their employees are happy at work
- Inclusive, supportive and progressive environment
- Impressive network of offices and clients
- Fully flexible working arrangements that are here stay
The role of Audit Manager / Senior Audit Manager:
- Ownership of client portfolio/contacts for ongoing management and development
- Partners and employees who are key stakeholders in audit work across the Service Line
- Day to day Audit team management responsibility
- Being a People Manager where appropriate (separate People Manager specification document)
- Developing & building own network of intermediaries & prospects
- Government bodies and external organisations such as HMRC and ICAEW
This is an utterly brilliant opportunity for well established Audit Managers to really join a fabulous firm and further their career in a happy and successful environment.