ProTalent are currently working with Sussex's fastest growing Accountancy Practice to recruit an Office Manager for their office in Haywards Heath.
- Outstanding reputation in the market place - both with clients and staff alike
- Offer a full range of accountancy and business advisory services
- Rapidly expanding firm.
- Supporting Partners and Managers with admin for the Section Portfolios.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Uploading final accounts.
- Managing client queries relating to uploading, letters, fees.
- Corporation Tax Reminders
- Pre-year-end letters
- Support with Confirmation Statements.
- Maintaining client database
- Setting up new clients
- Ad hoc duties, stationary ordering etc.
- Professional friendly manner at all times
- Strong customer care skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, with good initiative to support continuous improvement.
- Understanding of the value of the support given to team members working to chargeable time.
- Competent literacy & numeracy skills. Proficient with Office 365 and good typing skills.
- Quick to learn and implement new tasks
- Attention to detail; right first time
- Capable of using own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work calmly under pressure to manage efficiently a busy workload
- Multi-tasking essential
- Self-motivated, reliable & good team player.
- Flexible to support the needs of the business
- Previous experience in a busy professional organisation is essential, with experience of working in an accountancy practice preferred.