We are working with a highly progressive and forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants in Cambridge who are now seeking to recruit an ambitious Outsourcing Senior to join their team.
The successful Outsourcing Senior will be allocated their own diverse portfolio of clients and be responsible for their day-to-day accounting involving the preparation and review of monthly/ quarterly management accounts with commentary and ensuring all deadlines are met.
There will be plenty of client interaction so strong communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is desired. The ideal Outsourcing Senior candidate will be ACCA or ACA Qualified (Part Qualified or AAT qualified also considered) working in public practice with a strong background in management accounts preparation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Outsourcing Senior to develop their career within a leading firm of chartered accountants where you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Outsourcing Senior Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and review of management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Providing commentary and analysis
- Ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of monthly journals, prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting packs for review, ensuring any anomalies are solved promptly
- Identify areas to improve existing systems & processes
- Exciting ad hoc projects
Outsourcing Senior Requirements:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified/ Part Qualified (ideally)
- AAT Qualified/ QBE also considered
- A strong background in accountancy practice
- Good communication skills