ProTalent are currently working with a top 100 Chartered accountancy Practice based in Oxford looking to recruit an Outsourcing Junior.
- Top 100 independent accountancy financial services and insolvency practice.
- Friendly and supportive team culture built around values of collaboration, respect, innovation and expertise.
- Diverse clients that range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international groups.
- Building productive working relationships internally and with clients
- Using a variety of accounting software packages including CCH, Sage and Xero
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts and completion of VAT returns
- Preparing opening balance journals
- Processing sales and purchase invoices and reconciling the bank account
- Developing and applying your technical knowledge through on the job training and formal qualifications
The successful applicant:
- 2 years’ experience working either in a varied industry role or UK accountancy practice preferably in an outsourcing team.
- Educated to A Level or higher e.g. degree
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Xero and able to pick up new software packages very quickly
- A positive, confident and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes with high quality output
- Enjoy working as part of a team and self-motivated
- QuickBooks Online, Sage and CCH experience would be an advantage
- Competitive salary and benefits package including flexible working, pension, life assurance and a fantastic retail discount scheme
- Generous holiday allowance + ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Full funding and support to complete the AAT qualification, including study leave & time off for exams
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- An experienced manager to support your development and provide day to day guidance
- A Buddy to help you get up to speed during your first few months
- Modern, refurbished, open plan office
- A comprehensive induction to help you get up to speed