ProTalent are currently working with a well established, multi sited accountancy firm to recruit a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Working with a wide range of clients, predominantly SME's, ofter owner managed, across a wide range of business sectors.
You will gain further training and experience in the delivery of audit, accounting and taxation services. The role is one that would suit an individual seeking progression through structured support and continuous development.
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Working as part of a team to successfully deliver audit assignments
- Tax compliance - preparation of corporation tax returns and supporting computations
- Furthering knowledge and experience of owner managed businesses across a wide variety of business sectors including client facing assignments
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as necessary
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in undertaking accountancy assignments. Audit experience is preferable but not necessarily essential
- Good understanding and experience in the preparation of CT600's
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- Self-motivated with a desire to develop
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in the use of I.T. to efficiently complete tasks
Full study support is on offer for the successful applicant, together with ongoing progression and a great working environment.