A fresh, modern, exciting accountancy firm - yes I did say exciting - are looking to grow their Manchester office.
This firm are special! They are a long long way from the images that come to mind when we think about accountancy in the traditional sense!
These guys are high energy, big passion and Xero believers! They love their clients and they love what they can do for their clients using cloud accounting software! They also love interacting with their clients on a regular basis so you will not be bored or isolated in this absolutely dynamic firm.
This firm have an outstanding team of very happy and passionate accounting professionals and they provide exceptional service to their clients - streamlining finance functions for a wide range of businesses.
We are looking for Part Qualified Accountants - with a few years of experience and looking to build on that in a modern and exciting environment. The day-to-day of the role include:
- Prepping VAT returns
- Year-end financial accounts prep, including (but not limited to) limited companies, partnerships and sole trader
- Advise and support clients with cloud accounting software
- Help convert client from manual bookkeeping systems to integrated cloud accounting systems
- Provide daily bookkeeping using Xero
- Organise invoices, expenses, and expense forms
- Working with other staff members to meet client deadlines
The salary offered is competitive and comes with plenty of benefits, such as:
- study support for ACCA/ACA
- Commission scheme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
If you are a Part Qualified accountant somewhere in your ACCA/ACA journey and would like to work in the most vibrant accountancy practice in the country, contact Rahema at ProTalent.