ProTalent are currently working with a well-established successful and friendly local accountancy practice to recruit a Part Time Accounts Technician/Bookkeeper.
- Well established and friendly accountancy firm
- Well-known and respected within the town.
- Provide accountancy and business advisory services to a wide range of businesses and individuals
- Lovely people with a really friendly working environment
- This is a part time role, perhaps 21 hours a week but there is some flexibility here
- Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Company secretarial work
- Tax returns
- Liaising with clients and company’s house
- Meeting all filing deadlines
The successful applicant:
- Perhaps AAT Qualified or studying towards AAT
- Good experience within accountancy practice
- Competent in accounts production for a variety of entities
- Comfortable in Xero and Sage
Thank you for your interest.