ProTalent are currently working with a well-established, successful and friendly local Accountancy Practice near Worthing to recruit an Accounts Technician.
- Well established and friendly accountancy firm
- Well-known and respected within the town.
- Provide accountancy and business advisory services to a wide range of businesses and individuals
- Lovely people with a really friendly working environment
- This is a part time role, around 2 - 4 days a week
- Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Company secretarial work
- Tax returns
- Liaising with clients and company’s house
- Meeting all filing deadlines
The successful applicant:
- Perhaps AAT Qualified/part qualified
- Good experience within accountancy practice
- Competent in accounts production for a variety of entities
- Comfortable in Xero and Sage
- Part time hours
Thank you for your interest.