ProTalent are currently working with a small friendly accountancy practice in Hove to recruit a Part Time Bookkeeper:
- Offer a full range of accountancy and business advisory services
- Lovely friendly practice
- Bookkeeping for a wide range of clients
- Quickbooks expert. Confident in training new clients and supporting with system use.
- Liaising with clients and dealing with any queries
- Experience of filing VAT Returns
- Sound technical & professional knowledge
- Accountancy Practice experience
- Quickbooks experience required.
- Possess first-rate numerical skills
- Commercially driven with an emphasis on providing quality advice & high level of customer service from someone who is both friendly, approachable and goes above and beyond to meet the needs of clients
- A passion for small businesses and helping people.
- Highly organised. Works in a logical and methodical, time efficient and accurate way. Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and efficient time management – able to prioritise and manage deadlines & workload
- Confident in making decisions and when to refer problems
- Clear communicator across all mediums & easily builds rapport with clients and team
- Looking for a part time Bookkeeper position, around 20 hours a month.
Thank you for your interest.