ProTalent are currently working with a well established accountancy firm with beautiful offices and an impressive client base to recruit a Client Bookkeeper.
- Very successful accountancy firm
- Professional, friendly and supportive team
- Beautiful offices in the centre of East Grinstead
- Excellent reputation in the market place
The role of Bookkeeper:
- The Client Bookkeeper will be responsible for looking after a range of bookkeeping clients
- Day to day bookkeeping duties, VAT Returns, reconciliations etc
- Xero bookkeeping for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Dealing with ongoing client queries
The successful applicant:
- Will have experience working as a client bookkeeper
- Able to manage multiple clients at any one time
- Organised and methodical
- Great communication skills - able to speak and liaise with a wide range of clients and third parties
Thank you for your interest.