Part Time Finance Manager
- Job Reference: J1259
- Date Posted: 1 October 2019
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: Eastbourne
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, Outsourcing/Bookkeeping/Management Accounts
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are looking to recruit a part time Finance Manager to join an exciting, modern, and expanding tech business in the Eastbourne area. There will be a focus on assisting the directors with the commercial operations and growth of the business.
The candidate would ideally have experience in technology and or recurring revenue based businesses with capital investments and Industry awareness in context of grants/loans/funding etc.
The business requires a much needed conduit between book keeping and accountant functions with the ability to understand and interact with all facets of the business in a financial capacity for companywide budget planning.
• Review, analysis and recommendation on accounting and reporting structures
• Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
• Create meaningful management reports and cashflow analysis/forecasts (suitable for investments concepts)
• Oversight of existing financial stakeholder and job functions
• Strong ability to interact with external advisors
• Review and implement financial policies, standards and procedures.
• Establish a financial training framework for new and existing employees.
• Prepare yearly accounts for submission to the company’s accountant
• High end Microsoft Excel skills and accounting systems experience essential
The successful applicant:
• Qualified Accountant
• Comfortable working at the senior end but also happy to carry out lower level tasks when required
• Able to identify and implement improvements in the accounting and finance function
• Happy to take on a sole charge role in a growing business and work closely with the Directors to provide meaningful information
Thank you for your interest.