ProTalent are looking to recruit a qualified Audit & Accounts Senior Manager / Partner Designat for a multi sited accountancy firm in East Sussex.
• A well established multi sited accountancy firm
• Offices in Sussex & London
• Diverse and impressive client base
• Proactive, forward thinking and successful
• Manage a diverse portfolio of approx. 500 clients
• Lead, manage, develop and coach a small team (plan, monitor and review their work, ensuring quality and compliance to professional standards)
• Oversee and control completion of accounts and audit assignments including assessing processes and planning
• Tailor audit programmes to suit client business environments
• Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; thinking strategically by understanding each client’s needs, their business and key risks
• Address situations before they become a crisis and develop solutions to avoid recurrence
• Maintain a high technical and professional standard
• Manage team and individual budgets and performance objectives
• Identify ways to maximise the relationship and deliver added value
• Business development - identify and win new clients
• Work alongside HR, IT and Marketing to evaluate and improve Firm-wide processes
• Work closely with Senior Partners in the planning and conduct of audit assignments discussing findings, emerging risks and actions to address identified risks
The Successful Applicant:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with proven external auditing experience
• Experience of leading and managing accounts & audit teams
• Demonstrate personal qualities and credibility to lead, develop and motivate individuals and the team as a whole
• A thorough understanding of systems and risk based auditing
• Ability to develop long term client relationships and deliver added value
• Proven track record in business development, contributing to proposal delivery
• Ability to build rapport quickly with all employees and partners
• Analytical and inquisitive mind with the ability to work effectively with colleagues
• Ability to negotiate and influence senior management and Partners to facilitate change and improvement
• Effective organisational and project management skills with the ability to lead a busy team working to tight deadlines
• Personable and approachable with the ability to readily establish high levels of credibility
An excellent opportunity to really further your career with a defined route to partnership on offer for the right candidate.
An excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
Thank you for your interest.