ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Oxford to recruit a Payroll Administrator.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy practice
- offer a wide range of services including accounting, audit, bookkeeping, HR advice, payroll management, personal and business tax planning, personal financial planning, corporate finance and company secretarial services to businesses, charities and individuals.
- Very friendly and ethical working environment.
- Processing of client payrolls weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual
- Dealing with HMRC on a regular basis
- Working closely with clients to deal with payroll issues
- Operating the Payroll software STAR IRIS
- Carrying out auto enrolment admin for clients through our payroll software
- Dealing with starter checklists, P45 and other relevant HMRC forms
- Carrying out Year End procedures
- Online filing to HMRC
- Manipulation of spreadsheets
- Billing clients and debtor chasing.
- Developing trusted relationships with clients through the provision of
- excellent service and regular contact by email and phone.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation
- Undertaking any other tasks which may be required to ensure the efficient
- operation of the service
- Any other duties which are necessary for the efficient and effective running of
- the payroll service.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a payroll environment
Thank you for your interest.