ProTalent are currently working with an extremely reputable independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors based in Sutton to recruit a new Payroll Administrator.
Having served a wide range of clients for over 35 years, they are dedicated to ensuring their clients achieve their goals, maximising profits and minimising taxation liabilities. This firm recognises that business owners need the support of professionals who provide timely, effective solutions to help their business develop, and they pride themselves in delivering this level of support and service.
Now seeking a Payroll Administrator to work as part of a team with one other Payroll Administrator. The role requires strong relationships to be built with clients involving excellent written and verbal communication skill. The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ payroll experience within a Practice or Bureau environment
- Up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, RTI auto enrolment etc.,
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs within deadlines
- Iris Payroll software experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, happy to go the extra mile
- Competence using MS Office applications
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing 180 company payrolls per month, 15 weekly payrolls and 6 bi-weekly payrolls on Iris Payroll Bureau software
- Ensuring all statutory payments are included
- Setting up and running auto enrolment pension schemes
- Telephone contact with clients, answering queries and taking instructions
This is a great role and brilliant working environment with a competitive package on offer.
Thank you for your interest.