ProTalent are currently working with a well established, friendly and successful accountancy firm to recruit a Payroll Supervisor to join their team in Hove.
The purpose of the role
To prepare and manage the monthly and weekly payrolls for a variety of clients including dealing with monthly and weekly RTI submissions, submission of auto-enrolment information to pension providers and dealing with monthly CIS returns, reporting directly to Partners.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Manage a payroll bureau for a portfolio of around 100 monthly and weekly payrolls and 150 monthly ‘directors only’ payrolls.
2. Liaise directly with clients to obtain the necessary information to complete payrolls in a timely manner to meet filing and payment deadlines.
3. Ensure that auto-enrolment information is correctly calculated and uploaded to Pension providers.
4. Deal with calculation and filing of monthly CIS returns
5. Carry out practice management activities e.g. WIP control, client billing etc.
6. Achieve team and individual budgets.
7. Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
8. Provide additional help and guidance to clients as required.
9. Coach, train and develop junior staff.
This is a really great role at lovely firm where you will become a valued member of a happy team.
Thank you for your interest.