**Join a Leading Accountancy Practice in Norwich as a Payroll Team Leader!**
Are you seeking a nurturing workplace that values your growth and well-being? Look no further! ProTalent is working with a thriving accountancy practice in Norwich committed to investing in your training, career advancement, and community engagement.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Team Leader to join our client and play a pivotal role in advancing their Payroll department. As a Payroll Team Leader, you will strategically lead and motivate the payroll team, ensuring efficient operations and maintaining high standards of service.
- Strategically supervise and motivate the payroll team across the firm.
- Review and approve the workloads of other members of the Payroll team.
- Maintain payroll deadlines and manage high-volume payroll processes.
- Act as the point of contact for escalated matters within the department.
- Review, monitor, and implement new processes to enhance the department's efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with payroll regulations and maintain strong relationships for an accurate payroll function.
- Significant experience in payroll and team supervision/management.
- CIPP qualification preferred, but not essential.
- Effective communication and liaison skills with stakeholders and management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate both individuals and the department as a whole.
- Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am - 4pm core hours)
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Employee assistance programme
- Agile working
- Buy/sell holiday
- Dress for diary
- Paid professional subscriptions
- 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Enhanced Pension
- Free parking
Our client's extensive well-being strategy encompasses a comprehensive employee assistance programme and trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions at each office, ensuring a supportive environment for all. Moreover, the holiday policy allows you to buy additional leave, and on offer is flexi-hour contracts and agile working arrangements for a better work-life balance.